Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thanksgiving in Seminary, MS

I know I haven't blogged in forever, and I know it's a little late to be blogging about Thanksgiving, but I have had a lot going on recently, which I will explain in a later post.

Laynee and Greyson are in town! They've been visiting for over a month, and we still don't know when she is going back. Last week, we took a trip up to Seminary, Mississippi to have Thanksgiving with the family. It is a cute and quiet little town, and it's where my grandmother was born. When we were little, we would go up to visit my great grandparents, run around the yard, and watch the trains go by. When my great grandparents passed, my great aunt moved into the house, and she has since redone it, and it is adorably old-fashioned. I love it. We had lunch with everyone I haven't seen in years, and reminisced on all the memories we shared in that house.

 
 




(P.S. Please ignore Oliver's silly homemade haircut and too-small coat.)

No comments:

Post a Comment