Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas 2013

Oliver and I had a great Christmas full of fun, food, and family.
The Sunday before Christmas, we had dinner at Papa and Keiki's house (my maternal grandparents), and had a wonderful time.
Laynee and Greyson had to go back home to Connecticut on Christmas Eve, so we opened all our presents the day before Christmas Eve.
Then on Christmas Day, we had dinner and opened gifts at my other Grandma's house.

This was my first Christmas living on my own (with Oliver), but I have to say, it was pretty great. I thought it would be sad being the only person to wake up and watch Oliver open presents on Christmas morning, but my parents came down the street to be with us. I am so fortunate to have such a wonderful family, and to be so close to them. I'd say this year's Christmas was a success.






No comments:

Post a Comment