Friday, March 7, 2014

Busy Busy Busy

Well, a few weeks ago, after only being in the new apartment for two months, I got word from the landlord that she is going to convert the duplex into a house for her daughter.
So I have to move. Again.
I went from being sad to angry to bitter, and now I'm still going through a little bit of all of those emotions, but I am trying my best to stay positive and turn this into a good thing.
I've been on the house search for a few weeks now, and it is not easy. Why is it that when I don't need to move, there are houses for rent all over the place, and now that I actually need one, I can't find one anywhere?
On top of having to pack/unpack all over again, working 40 hours, and trying to keep Oliver alive and fed, I have also been taking two classes online Microbiology and Spanish III. Micro is AWFUL. Science has never been my strongest subject.
Anyway, I've just been extremely busy and stressed out and upset and annoyed etc. etc. etc. but have been really trying to get back into blogging.
So I'm sitting here typing this nonsense while looking at a pile of clothes that need to be washed and a sink full of dishes and, yeah, I better go do that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment