Monday, February 18, 2013

Undecided

Today, I have an appointment to meet with someone in Admissions at a local Cosmetology school. I have always had an interest in doing hair and makeup, but I never really gave Cosmetology school much thought, until recently. My interest in the field has been growing lately, and I thought it wouldn't hurt just to speak with someone.

I really don't think I would be able to enroll right away, though. They offer night classes, but working from 8-5 then going to school from 5:45-9:45 would leave me with almost no time with Oliver (except on weekends).

Maybe it would be worth it in the end, but as of right now, I don't think I could do it.

I think I'm going to give it some time. Maybe in a year or so, if I still want to do it, and it feels right, I'll go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment