Sunday, February 10, 2013

Mardi Gras Weekend

It's Mardi Gras season down here in the South, and while many people were out and about at parades, I spent the day with these fellas:


(Please excuse the mess in the background. I'd like to say it's not always like that, but I'd be lying.)







I decided not to partake in the Mardi Gras festivities this year, because I think Oliver is still a little too young to enjoy hanging around a bunch of drunk people and being pelleted by beads.
Maybe next year.

I recently found out that my sister and Greyson will be moving up to Connecticut to live with Greyson's dad. It breaks my heart to think that Oliver will have to grow up without his cousin, who has been there since he was born, and is his best friend.
Maybe I'm being a little selfish, but I really wanted Oliver and Greyson to grow up together and be as close as my sisters and I were.
Plus I'm going to miss him a lot, too. (And he's gonna miss his Aunt Zee)
:'(
She has not set a date to move, yet, so I'm just trying not to think about it too much right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment