Thursday, February 7, 2013

Natalie Grace


You are 14 years old today, and the most beautiful 14 year old I have ever seen. You are really growing up.
You are smart, funny, and so talented. Laynee and I sometimes joke around and say we're jealous because you got all the good looks and the body and the pretty red hair.
Four years ago on your 10th birthday.



Even though Laynee and I are only a year apart, YOU were my best friend growing up. You and I had some sort of weird crazy sisterly bond (and I'd like to think we still have it).
I miss having sleepovers and doing our makeup and having photoshoots in the backyard.


I know we still see each other all the time, but sometimes I wish I still lived at home so you could crawl in my bed with me on nights when you got scared and we could joke and laugh and Dad would yell at us to be quiet and go to sleep.
I know we fought sometimes, and we still do, but it doesn't matter. We always make up five minutes later, anyway, and are back to being best sissies/friends again.

I know 14 can be a sucky age and middle school is hell and girls are bitches. But just know that it will be over soon, and everything will be better. And always remember that I am here for you if you need anything, or if you just want someone to talk to.

I love you bigger than the entire universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment