Monday, February 11, 2013

Rare Moments of Quiet

As much as I love hanging out with Oliver, it is good to get a few minutes to myself sometimes.

On Mondays and Tuesdays, Oliver spends the day with Fernando's father. Fernando picks him up when he gets off work, so he normally doesn't get home until between 6 and 7 PM.
That means one or two hours completely to myself.

While I'd like to say I use this time to clean and organize the apartment, exercise, or anything else I should be doing, I usually just watch TV or lie in bed and browse the internet.
My [messy] sanctuary




Today, I'm catching up on a few of my favorite blogs. And eating this delicious ham sandwich:

This is as gourmet as I get, folks.

In other news, I heard on the radio that two bands I love (Smashing Pumpkins & The Wallflowers) are playing at a music festival down here in May. Now, normally I'm not a big partying person, but I am not going to miss this for anything. Plus, the festival is my 21st birthday weekend. I'm excited!

Oh, and I almost forgot! I'm gonna have a niece! My sister-in-law (due in May) recently found out she's going to have a girl, which meant I get to go shopping for baby girl clothes! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment