Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Weekend and Spring Photos

Easter weekend really wasn't much to speak of. On Sunday, Oliver and I dyed a few eggs with Natalie and then we went to my mom's for dinner. (I'm still eating leftover ham...)

Saturday, we went to Portrait Innovations and had some Spring pictures taken of Oliver. When we arrived to the studio, he was knocked out. We had to wake him up to take pictures, so he looks half asleep in the first few pictures. After that, we couldn't get him to sit still. But I still think they turned out pretty good.

Oliver is getting to be so funny. If you tell him he's cute (which I do, a lot) he says "I knooooow." (Emily taught him that.) He is also starting to tell people he's cute. (In case they couldn't tell :P)
He is also getting sweeter by the day. He says "I love you" now, which makes me melt. He also gives the BEST kisses.

I kind of wish we'd done an easter egg hunt or something, but I still think he is a little young to enjoy it. I (sometimes) can't wait for him to be old enough to enjoy things like that, and opening gifts on Christmas morning, etc.

Anyway, here's some of his Spring pictures!












No comments:

Post a Comment