Friday, March 1, 2013

Settling In

We've finally moved all of our things to the new apartment, and are starting to settle in. Most of our stuff is still in boxes, which I am (slowly but surely) unpacking. Emily is still staying with us until her house is finished being redone, which means Oliver is sleeping in our room. Which means he doesn't want to sleep. At. All.  Which means mommy and baby are not always in the best of moods.

I am excited to finally be in the new apartment, but this week has been extremely stressful and I have hardly gotten any sleep. Hopefully I can catch up on some rest and work on unpacking everything this weekend.

We are also currently lacking a sofa. Our old sofa was in such bad shape, we decided not to bring it to the new place. You know what that means- furniture shopping!

Here are a few photos of how the apartment is looking now. I'll get some better ones once everything is unpacked.
Peanut Butter & Llamas




Notice Oliver sleeping in his carseat.


In other news, my mom asked Oliver's babysitter, Mrs. Janice, if he bullies other kids at her house (because he pushes my nephew around when they are together, even though Greyson is twice his size). Mrs. Janice said he beats up on all the other kids, and that he likes to knock them down and lay on top of them so that they can't get up. I just find it hilarious, considering Oliver is the youngest and smallest one there. I think he just gets so excited he can't handle it, so he goes a little crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment