Sunday, March 17, 2013

Forever 21 Haul

I ordered a bunch of jewelry and a scarf from Forever 21 last week and I felt the need to show it off.

(Sorry for the crappy picture quality)

I LOVE Forever 21. They have the cutest stuff for such low prices (I got all of this for about $60 bucks). I won't say it's the best quality; I have to return the shimmering flower studs (left,middle) because they are missing a stone. But hey, for $3.80 I'm not gonna complain (that much).
I honestly think I'm addicted to buying earrings. I have so many and I always want to buy more. 
I'm also always on the lookout for cute bracelets to hide my tattoos at work.

But anyway, another weekend has come to an end. Tomorrow is Monday, and I have a feeling I'm going to have another busy week. Hopefully it will be better than last week (crosses fingers).

No comments:

Post a Comment